Q&A with Neuroscience PhD Student and ASC Founder Ben Rein
Click here to watch the full meeting video
In the first meeting ever of the Aspiring Scientists Coalition, Ben Rein - a 5th year Neuroscience PhD Student and the Founder of ASC - answered five key questions and shared his top tips for pursuing a career in science.
- What advice do you have for undergraduate students?
- How do I get research experience?
- What can I do to increase my chances of getting into graduate school?
- What is it like doing a PhD?
- What is it like working as a scientist?